Sunday, November 13, 2011

Khristan's Party and the bees he brought with him

I mentioned earlier that Tan and I threw an advanced party for his birthday (which is on Thursday the 17th) and it was a lot of fun. I lost almost all of my allowance in the process, what with so much food to be cooked and alcohol to be bought, but it was fun.


The celebrants. 
Tan was so giddy it was ridiculous (and absolutely adorable)


We had a bonfire in our backyard.


(and Ruther would not leave it alone. Seriously. 
There were more than two photos of him tending to the fire)


King likes to bring random girls whose names we always forget, but she was nice.


My best friends Angelica and Anagem 
(and a photobombing pretty girl)



Of course there was booze.


Of course Tan had some of that booze.


What better way to use a cake box?


We had some laughs (and too much food)


and oh god he is so cute when he smiles.


seriously.


He was so cute I had to laugh.


They had this weird modeling thing going on.



(they're more vain than us girls were. We were laughing our asses off inside)



Then there was awkward staring between guys.

It was a fun night. We stayed longer than we should have. My friends and his friends bonded, and I've never seen my socially awkward best friend (the Angelica one) adapt so well to boys, let alone people. 

I hope you had fun, darling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment