Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bad dream.

3:28 am

I just woke up from a terrible dream that continued every time I would go back to sleep.  I can't sleep, my boyfriend isn't picking up (I'm a constant dreamer and when they're bad he made me promise to call him) and I am terrified enough not to want to leave my room and pee.

It wasn't the kind of bad dream that involved ghouls and whatnot, it involved my brother and sister. It came with two beginnings, how I got where I was in the dream and how my brother got where he was in the dream.

Orey and Nicole were with Papa for some reason, driving around in a green car. They picked up this beautiful woman who, for some reason, was supposed to help my dad out for a charity thing. They drove to this side street that looked somewhat reminiscent of that you would see in a Jackie Chan movie or something. The lady, who looked like the typical person who should be a Filipino celebrity worked at a 7-Eleven and my brother had this vibe about him that felt like he was Tan and not my brother. I don't think he even looked like my brother, it's a tad confusing.

I was with my mom and we were walking down from SM. She said she was feeling sorry for one of my classmates (who was my classmate last semester, in which class I also gave a bad evaluation to so I think she hates me in real life) so she decided she wanted to feed us both. She then held onto my mom and it was very strange, and the next thing I know I was on a bus to Manila.

Going back to my brother and sister at the side street, I saw my brother and the lady talking. I was there and I saw them, and my brother told me to go to my room. I did, and it looked exactly like the one I'm in now. While they were talking to each other I saw them agree on something. The next time I opened the door, my brother was on the floor and the woman was naked and chained and bloody. Her legs were open and they had cellphones.

I asked my brother what they were doing. He went into my room and told me they were earning money. It was scary to see that, and even scarier to hear that he could not leave. I told him we should go because Papa was waiting but he said that was the thing. He did nothing and the man who was paying him would come down the stairs (the place seemed very much like our house) every time my brother's alarm would go off. For some reason my sister was suddenly in my room with me, and we were stuck there. We couldn't leave because my brother's "boss" would kill us, and we couldn't call the police because as soon as the "boss" would hear them he would kill my brother and the anonymous woman.

Nicole and I were trapped for days, and my brother would no longer come and see us. For some reason I remember eating chicken with my sister, and giving her the piece that wasn't spicy so she could eat. I was terrified to leave her and find help but she and I were hidden and safe from the world because my room was a safe place. I went out and tried to run when the man went back upstairs. I tried to get my brother but he couldn't go. I had his phone and I used my own to call the police.

They came and saved other people, but failed to bring us along. I didn't know what to do. I brought my sister with me the next time the bad man went upstairs and the police arrived and put us in a tent. My brother still wasn't there. My sister and I were transported home to what looked like our house here in Baguio but was supposedly our house in Manila. My mother was home from Jakarta and she said we would be okay. I discovered that my brother's cellphone had a microchip tracker thing that let the bad man know where he was. I didn't know where my brother was and I was scared. I asked my mom if I could come back home so I wouldn't miss school but she said it might not be safe yet.

My nanny (who should be in Baguio) was there and the neighborhood even looked like the one here. She said a man had come to get us and he had a sword. He used it to tap our door constantly until he saw me peeking from the window. He looked straight up at me and I was terribly afraid. He started climbing our wall and he destroyed the window.

The last part of my dream involved trying to lock the door from the outside and miserably failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment