Saturday, November 12, 2011

As I lay down to rest.

11.11.11 eh?

Tan and I threw an advanced birthday party for him because we reckoned he would have to spend his actual birthday weekend with his parents. I won't go into detail just yet because I am much too lazy to screen photos and put them on here. Anyway, the party was fun. At the end of the night (more like beginning of the next day) Tan lay down next to me and said it was "Friend appreciation day" because of how we grew closer to each other's friends at the party.

It was a good day overall. I'm glad to know his friends and to have at least some communication with them, and I'm glad he loves my friends as much as I love them. His friends are so endearing and funny and clever and sometimes not, they're so lovely to be around.

Now it is almost 11 in the morning, I am tired and I just showered and I am about to get some more sleep. As I lay down to rest I think about him. Yesterday wasn't only "Friend Appreciation Day" for the both of us. It was "We're-tired-now-but-happy-and-I-love-you-so-much-more-because-you-are-so-wonderful-I-will-sleep-next-to-you-now-and-embrace-you-through-the-night-with-a-smile Day" and I love days like those.

11.11.11 is the wishing day they say, but with Khristan everyday is the wish fulfillment day.

Goodnight, love. I will see you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment